AFSC has campaigned for the abolition of nuclear weapons since the immediate aftermath of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombings.
New START Treaty resources and links
- New START Treaty Fact Sheet - Union of Concerned Scientists
- 11 Reasons to Support the New START Treaty - Arms Control Association
- The New START Fact Sheet - Friends Committee on National Legislation
- A GOP Legacy at Risk - John Rhinelander, Boston Globe
- Verification of New START - Union of Concerned Scientists
- The Hill - New START: It's not the numbers that countNew START Fact Sheet by AFSC
Get email updates from Wage Peace
Help AFSC advocate for a shift in federal resources and policies—away from militarism and toward shared security.