The U.S. imprisons thousands of immigrants daily because of a senseless "bed quota" policy. This needs to end. Read more.
More new stories
Join us for Peace and Planet, a mobilization to build a nuclear-free, peaceful...
- Governing under the Influence: A conversation with Arnie Alpert
- PHOTOS: AFSC's efforts to end discrimination
- They see me, I see me: St. Louis youth share how they are perceived by the criminal justice system
- Freedom schools teach history of race, racism, local racial justice organizing
- 2014 in photos: Highlights from AFSC's work for peace