Hawkeye Vision 2012: Caucusing for Working Families
Presented by the Americans for Democratic Action Education Fund.
Please join us for a political roundtable featuring key leaders who will offer the progressive viewpoint on the important issues facing working families and the role those issues will play in the 2012 elections.
Many voters are interested in participating in issue discussions that do not revolve around the ambitions of individual candidates. This expert roundtable will focus on jobs, health care, education, and other pressing issues facing our nation’s working families. Speakers will address how the 99% of Americans can win economic security and social justice in 2012 and beyond.
◦ Welcoming remarks from U.S. Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA)*
◦ U.S. Rep. Keith Ellison (DFL-MN), Co-chair of Congressional Progressive Caucus
◦ Celinda Lake, President of Lake Research Partners & leading political pollster
◦ Dennis Van Roekel*, President of the National Education Association
◦ State Senator Joe Bolkcom (D-IA), Chair of the Progressive States Network
Admission is free.
For more info contact: Chris Schwartz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>